It is that time again and I am room mom for Kaelys class. I did a search for ideas on teacher gifts. This was my favorite.
Teachers who teach young children often like to wear clothes with characters on it. Winnie the Pooh and Disney characters are favorites. One piece dresses adorned with such characters or Disney jewelry is great Christmas gifts for teachers in the early childhood grades.
Have you heard of any better than that.
4 comments:
That is hilarious!!!!
Puh-leeez! Whoever wrote that needs a beating. I'm glad I'm not an elementary school teacher for that reason alone.
Hi, Just letting you know that I have been reading your blog...I have such a grin on my face & have had several chuckles...just wanted you to know that you are loved & admired...I so appreciate who you are & the love that you have for Shay & your FAMILY & I especially appreciated how Shay praises you & expresses his love for you...You are so Blessed!
And I hear MOMS of young children also LOVE to dress that way, so can you please send me a Winnie-the-Pooh dress??
Post a Comment