Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do Something Already!

So I am feeling pretty good today. I feel a glimpse of inspiration. A little from you, a little from her, and her. I feel like I have a little power to make a difference. Maybe it is the bright sunshine I see today, the thought of spring. I want to make a fun list. Do little things to make a difference. I think I want to plant my garden, surprise my kids with some fun, hide candy in their snacks (they aren't supposed to have candy for snack). I almost feel like I can do these things and more. I need a big white board and list off all the things that will make everyday life magical for somebody. Got any ideas? I'll take them. I had an idea but just a little too late, maybe I will do it for the Lost Finale, but to do an island themed party. I love Lost, even though I am always left feeling sorta Lost. What a weird show. So off I go to spread some magic.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lost is my favorite!!!!
I have been feeling the same way lately. I WANT to serve others, just not sure where to start and who needs it!
I will be excited to see what other people post here!

likeschocolate said...

Have ice cream parfaits for dinner. Wouldn't the children be shocked. Oh, and the invitation is for everyone not just Adam.

Bonnie said...

today I melted carmels in the microwave and cut up a granny smith apple into bite size peices and we had carmel apple fondue, the kids loved it and kept asking why! just because i love you(and i'm totally craving it, duh)