Friday, July 30, 2010

Back to School

Back to school this year takes on a new meaning for me. The twins will start Kindergarten. And I just got accepted to Georgia State University. I am a little sick about it. What was I thinking? I don't know that I want to go back to school. But for some reason I am. It is making me anxious and nervous when I think about all my responsibilities. I am just not sure if I can do it all. I guess we will just have to see how it all turns out. I am a wreck!

7 comments:

christina clark said...

Good luck Misty! I think it is great that you are going back to school, you are my hero.

Amy said...

Misty! Good for you! What degree are you going to work on? I'm so impressed.

Miranda said...

We're in the same boat. I'll have 3 in school this year with my youngest son starting kindergarten. It will be just me and my 3y.o. daughter at home so I thought it might be a good time for me to go to college. I started University of Phoenix online this week and it has been a real eye opener for me. I'm hoping it will get a little easier(schedule wise) once the kids start school. That's only a week away, thank goodness! It's been 16 years since I graduated high school and I'm a nervous wreck with some of my assignments already. But I have to remember to take a breath, say a little prayer, and know that I'm doing what's right for me and it will help my family in the long run. You can do it, Misty! BTW, I'm working on my degree in Elementary Education. What did you choose?

Misty said...

I am not sure if I will regret it, but I decided on Marketing.

Melinda said...

That is great Misty--congratulations!! (and good luck!)

likeschocolate said...

Congratulations! You can do it! Better now than later.

Bonnie said...

You are totally inspiring me! I'd love to go back and do something else!!