Oh man, I have just endured three days and two nights and one Sacrament meeting without our dear friend the pacifier or Pacy as we like to call it. It was difficult to say the least. I have never been so tired. I thought it was time to move on, but I had a moment of weakness and gave it back. I know I should have been strong, but I decided it can just be for bed. The poor baby hasn't slept for days. He refuses to nap and was up for two and a half hours last night asking me about pacy. I decided that it can't matter too much and we are having too many changes right now to add stress from a not sleeping baby. Oh pacy, I love you.
2 comments:
They don't go to Kindergarten with it. Roman only like to have it when he first fall asleep now, and then he just like to hold it most of the time. I know he is three, but who says he can't have it. You were brave to try. No thanks for us.
Give yourself a break. I have a friend that said she safety-pinned it to their sheets so they could only have it at night. I think it sounds like a grand idea. Now if I could only safety-pin Luke's two fingers to his sheet....
Post a Comment