Monday, December 19, 2016
Attempting Dreams #2
So, you know Kaely's dream of going to Italy? About the same time, Skyler said he wanted to go to Spain. On a whim, I added a plane ticket for Skyler to go to Italy with us. Then Shay started talking about going to Spain. It is pretty cheap to fly within Europe. I bought tickets for about $67 roundtrip to Barcelona for 5 days. Now we spend 5 days in Italy and 5 days in Spain. Kaely and Skyler get to mark off huge goals on their goal boards. It is pretty insane. I feel extremely blessed to be doing this. I have been saving everything I have made from babysitting to cover the plane cost. I will save from now until then to cover food cost and Shay is covering the lodging. It is gonna be ridiculous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment