Monday, December 5, 2016

Things I'm Lovin'

Adams silly dance and laugh. He likes to shake his head and shimmy his shoulders and laugh all at the same time and I can't help but pick him up and kiss him.


My new laptop that I saved for. It is really fun. My first laptop. I feel spoiled and a little guilty. But it is so fun. Got it on sale for $298 at Wal-Mart.


Hugs and kisses from Shay when he gets home from a long days work and I am exhausted as well. I feel our energy come together and somehow I can finish the day. I really miss this when he is out of town.


The girls Christmas present. I got all us girls tickets to the Nutcracker. I cannot wait. It is going to be magical. It is at the Fabulous Fox Theatre. I know Heavenly Father blessed me with girls so I could do all the girly things I missed out on as a child.


Skyler is at such a good stage, I am really enjoying his company.


Rainy days where I don't feel guilty playing on my new laptop.

No comments: