Merry Christmas! We had a wonderful day starting out at 1:15 am. It was great to make all the excited kids go back to bed until a decent hour. Skyler had woken up and got all the girls up. He said he didn't know it was the middle of the night, because he saw light outside, which he later figured was a streetlight! I guess Shay woke up at 5:30 and Skyler and Jane were sitting in front of our big clock in the Kitchen, waiting for a decent hour, whatever that means. And nothing makes time go slower than watching the clock. Shay said he couldn't go back to sleep so he joined them and they all came and got me and the other girls up a little after 6. I am suprised they made it so long. We lined them all up as little ducks, you can see below and they came into the magical living room with candy sprinkled on the floor and presents everywhere. It was great and everyone enjoyed watching the others open presents as much as getting their own. We feel so blessed this Christmas, to celebrate the birth of our Savior. May we live to be worthy of his love. THE HOPES

Kaelys puppet theatre I made her. I think it is super cool!
The twins REALLY wanted bikes from santa. They love them, even though they look a little sad. I don't know what that is all about.
Skyler got a dirtbike. This thing is super cool.. It took Shay all day to figure out that he didn't know how to work the darn thing and needed help. Thanks to our neighbor I finally got him to take it to the guy we bought it from and let him show him how to work it. Come to find out it had a faulty carburator and there was no way Shay could get it running and that was not for lack of trying. The guy had to replace the carburator and now it works like a charm. They came back at 4:30 and we finally got to try it out. Skyler is a natural, but I wish I would have got the biffs on film!
And lastly Skyler gets stuck in the girls playhouse. All the girls can fit through the front door no problem, but Skyler is a little too big. I find it comical, haven't we all got stuck somewhere we shouldn't have attempted in the first place?
No comments:
Post a Comment