My kids are all in the kitchen, I have asked 4 times for them to go to bed. They are eating something, making the kitchen more of a mess than it was before. I hear a little yelling and faint cries from the baby. Not so faint anymore.
I am tired. Tonight I just want them all to listen. Just tuck your cute little bodies into your cozy little beds all by yourselves. I want to just sit and relish in the quiet. Shay is not home yet and it would be nice to relax. But the sounds keep getting louder and the baby cries even more. I guess we are all tired. I guess one day I will wish I could tuck them all in again. And I guess the sooner I get up and do it then the sooner it is done. Good night, may you all have obedient children and a quiet evening.
1 comment:
Nope mine are dancing all over my head because they slept in the car on the way home from Savannah. Ugh! I am tired too!
Post a Comment