Monday, August 23, 2010

WOW

The kids are gone, all but one at school. As I walked to twins to Kindergarten, they were buzzing with excitement. I felt it passing from their little hands to mine. I couldn't help but smile. They have been looking forward to this for so long. I only had a moment of sadness, but it was hard to be sad with all that excitement all around me. Plus I still had to get two others to class. Kaely was so cute and happy to be back, one of her best friends Mia is in her class this year. She has been waiting 5 yrs for that. Skyler was also extremely excited. Middle school. He is so smart and good. I know he will do just fine. Adam cried for his bubba after drop off. He sure loves him.

Now I am here, Adam is asleep, and it is quite. Except for the radio playing, I am not used to this. What am I going to do. The house is clean, and I still have three hours. This won't last for long because tomorrow, I start school. Maybe some of the kids excitement will stay with me. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Good luck! I know it is quiet here. However, that will not be for long soon they will be trickeling back in. Have a great day!