Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Hope They Call Me On A Mission


Skyler is just a year and a couple of months from getting the Priesthood. I want him to focus and make good choices. We talked about him reading the whole Book of Mormon and the Preach My Gospel manual before that happened. After we talked a couple a weeks ago he made himself a chart to help remind him and motivate him. It was on paper and taped to his wall. Last night I was helping him clean his room and he told me, "I need a bigger board, this one fills up too fast." So today, I made him this, with his input. I am excited to see how it works. Now I need to make me one. Under prayer I put on knees. He said, "Mom, you just had to put that."

2 comments:

christy said...

What a great idea! You'll have to let me know how it works.

likeschocolate said...

This is a great idea! I need to something for Harris like this.