Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stop Driving Like a Maniac Pact

My Sister and I were talking about driving while using cell phones. We talked about how people you see driving like a maniac are always on a cell phone. Then each of us shared an experience in the last week where we almost had a serious wreck because we were distracted by our phone. So I said lets make a pact. The first one to use the cell phone while driving loses, and that person has to watch the other persons kids for a whole day. I think no matter what happens we all will win and not die, hopefully, unless someone else on their cell phone kills us.

So I want to challenge everyone who reads this to do the same. Find someone close to you and make a deal. It can be with money, babysitting or maybe even pay for lunch. But I think we will all be a little safer. Let me know what deals you make!

1 comment:

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

I've been really paying attention to the same thing. I can't say I never use the phn while driving anymore, but I use it a lot less, that's for sure! Unfortunately it's not just us who needs to change... I'm still trying to get my hubby to stop reading email and txting while driving. Grrr