Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow in Georgia? Yep!

To most people this might not be very much snow, but for those of us who live in HOTLANTA, it is. We had so much fun playing in the snow and I even pushed the kids down the street on our boogie board sleds, which work great. Skyler made a family of snowmen, but by the time he was finished he had used all the snow in our front yard. Seeing the snow fall in big flakes reminded me of living in Provo, Utah. It was a fun day.











3 comments:

Miranda said...

Fun! We had a good bit of snow for our area too. It reminded me of our winters in Connecticut. It was just enough to enjoy, but I'm so thankful we don't have to deal with it every year.

I remember it snowed in Atlanta in March one year. It was the day my family went to the temple to be sealed. My mom had us all dressed up in our church clothes and we were out running around in it. I'm sure she wasn't too thrilled. :o)

Misty said...

That is such a great memory. I am sure she was more thrilled than you think!

Crazy Campbells said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast!! We tried to sled but it didn't work out so great. Love the pictures!!