Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Battle Strategy

I have been thinking about getting Skyler to take some college courses starting next summer.  He will be going into High School and I have a plan for him to have his Bachelors before he leaves on his mission.  I am not sure it will work, but I want to give it a try.  He will still go to High School but will take college courses in the Summer.  So I asked him what his best subject was so we could start thinking about what major he should work toward, his answer "Battle Strategy".  My first thought was, "maybe he is not ready for college classes", second thought "maybe he is".  I am hopeful that I can make this work.  I am excited to try.

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

If he takes AP courses he should be able to get at least his first year out of the way.