I have made it through the first 3 days of classes. We have class 6 days a week for 2 weeks here in Atlanta, then we head to Istanbul on the 17th. We will leave here on the 17th and arrive on the 19th thanks to a 7 hour layover in Amsterdam. Which should be an adventure.
The last three days have been insane, I get home and run from here to there and I should be doing homework that is due the next day. I am supposed to have read The World is Flat by tomorrow, but is has been super tough to read a 650 page book in the last 4 days. It has been demanding but I have already felt like I have learned a lot about international business and I am excited to learn more.
Now I have to figure out when I am going to have time to prepare for the trip.
1 comment:
Thank you, you are awesome.
Post a Comment