-Going to school on Saturdays is brutal.
-Getting the house clean, dinner made, laundry done, dishes done, kids loved, prepare for a trip, homework done (mine and the kids) and getting to bed before you have to leave the next morning is pretty much impossible.
-Only two other people in the group are married and I am the only one in the group that has a kid. (I think)
-Shay is amazing and patient, I need to take better care of him. It is hard to go to the office everyday. I really had no idea how draining it was sitting around and thinking.
-The world is sort of flat, which is an interesting topic of discussion, if you are interested in discussing it please let me know.
-Cartoons are magical and evil, but I am too tired to do anything about it.
-Sundays are wonderful.
-We are all naive.
-I love Mothers Day!
-Passion = Success
-Networking is good.
-Working in the media industry will steal your soul.
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment