Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Breakdown

I had a bit of a break down today.  I have never been away from my husband and kids this long.  It is difficult.  My roommate does not like me because she says I talk to her like she is a child, so she is very disrespectful and rude to me.  It is surprisingly hard to have someone treat me like that.  Especially when my roommate back home is ALWAYS telling me how wonderful I am and how appreciative he is.  I guess I have been clueless to how lucky and blessed I am.  It sure brings it to the forefront.

I miss my babies so bad, when I called them I could barely talk from crying.

I have had a very emotional day.  




3 comments:

Wendy James said...

This post broke my heart! I won't post what Scott thinks of your roommate but needless to say he (and me) don't think too highly of her. I can't imagine how difficult it must be...the pictures of your kids are so sweet and I know it will be a great reunion in a few more days! The pictures of Istanbul look amazing and I am sure there will be great experiences to share along with the trials. We will be praying for you! Love, Wendy

likeschocolate said...

So sorry you are having a difficult time. Sharing a room with someone can always be difficult. I wouldn't let it bother your too much. Skylar would have loved England. Chip flavors like Prawn, Ketchup, Steak and onion, and Chicken Dinner along with some curry ones and I think wasabi.

christy said...

Hang in there. Your roommate is a dork. Just remember she's young. She's probably got a lot of growing up to do.