My study abroad class has officially begun. I had almost a full week off before this class started. I purged the whole house and got rid of enough stuff to fill the whole Garage. And enough body aches to keep me from moving first thing in the morning. We are now having a garage sale to make some spending cash for my trip. Well Shay is having a garage sale, I will be in class. Yes that is right, we have class on Saturdays. I am excited to get to know our group, they seem really great. I had a mommt date with Adam the last day out of class, we did a Superhero adventure. It was so fun.



-Misty
1 comment:
He is the cutest kid on the planet. I can hear the phone ringing off the hook when he is about 15 and the girls asking if Adam is there. Youo will have a blast. Did I ever tell you that I went to Trinidad and Tobago for 10 days my senior year of college. I went with the Black Studies department and did an archaeological dig. So much fun!! Though I definitely don't want to be an archaeologist. The work is back breaking;however, interesting. Have a blast! I can't wait to hear about your adventure.
Post a Comment