And I do, the second class is over, I literally run to my boy.
(Just so you know, the next day he usually BEGS to go to Tyler's. Two 3 year old's and one monster truck, someone is gonna get hit!)

For the past 8 days I have left my good, strong superhero (because he eats his vegetables) 3 year old boy to go to class. My eyes water and I try not to think of him growing while I am gone. I am not an emotional person. I literally cry 1-2 times a year, no joke. But this baby boy of mine has stolen my heart. It is different for the big kids. They are in school and I am home shortly before or after they come home.
Every morning for the last 8 days I tell my Adam him where I am taking him, he cries and says he wants to go here or there instead, only the next day when he goes to the place he cried about he cries to go the place he went to the day before.
A couple of days ago, on the way to drop him off, I asked him, "Adam, why did you pick me to be your mom?", he replied "Because you are the Best".
That is the kind of boy I have.
Now I have to leave him for 12 days. Wish me luck.

No comments:
Post a Comment